Make a Donation
Project Respect currently receives no recurrent core funding from the Australian or Victorian Governments. We rely on the generous support of individual donors and one-off grants to carry out our important work.
Yes, I would like to support the work of Project Respect.
I'd like to make a recurring monthly donation
I'd like to make a one-off donation
(Please note that the above links will take you to an external web site, GiveNow.com.au, where your payment will be processed and delivered securely to Project Respect.)
In the next twelve months we need your financial support to:
- Employ outreach workers to work across Victoria with women in the sex industry, including women trafficked to Australia
- Expand shelter accommodation for trafficked women helping them with food, shelter and access to a dedicated support worker
- Continue our Pathways program for women wishing to leave the sex industry
- Provide weekends away, and other social and peer support activities, for women in the sex industry, including trafficked women
- Continue our advocacy work on prostitution and trafficking.
A regular donation can help ensure the sustainability of Project Respect to continue supporting and empowering women in the sex industry.
- $10 can enable us to buy a daily Metcard so a woman can attend a Project Respect peer support group
- $20 can provide a survivor of trafficking with a phone card to call her family overseas
- $50 can provide a nutritious community lunch for twelve women
- $1000 funds a peer support weekend away for twenty women, giving them a chance to get away, relax, have good food and share experiences and knowledge
You can also make a cheque payable to Project Respect Inc and send to:
PO Box 1323
Collingwood VIC 3066
All donations over $2 are tax deductible.
If you have any problems with making a donation online, please contact GiveNow.com.au:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (they promise to respond really quickly, usually within a few hours)
- Phone: (03) 9320 6800 (Phones are staffed 9am to 5pm EST)
- Fax: (03) 9326 6859
- Mail: PO Box 354, North Melbourne VIC 3051
- Street address: 51 Stanley St, West Melbourne, VIC 300